Student Union news

The latest news from the Student Union.

13 September – 17 September

Information on the right to vote in local government council elections

For all foreign students, it is good to know that Estonian nationals, European Union nationals and foreigners who reside in Estonia on the basis of a long-term residence permit or a right of permanent residence can vote in local government council elections if they have reached 16 years of age by the election day and their residence registered in the Population Registry is located in the relevant rural municipality or city. Read more about this here!